Juan Jesus

Is Juan Jesus Related To Gabriel Jesus? Family And Net Worth

Is Juan Jesus Related To Gabriel Jesus? People speculate that they are related as they share the same last name.

Juan Guilherme Jesus, often known as Juan Jesus, Juan, or Juje, is a skilled Brazilian professional footballer.

He was born on June 10, 1991, and is a key player for Napoli, a prestigious Serie A club. Juan Jesus has also proudly served his country by donning the Brazil national team jersey. Juan began his football career in 2007 when he joined the Sports Club Internacional Young team.

His devotion and talent prompted him to make his debut for the club’s first squad in 2010, where he helped them win the prestigious Copa Libertadores.

Is Juan Jesus Related To Gabriel Jesus? Family

Nunes, Regardless of any assumption or hearsay, it is critical to state that Juan Jesus and Gabriel Jesus are not related. Despite the fact that they have the same surname and are both talented Brazilian footballers, their routes and backgrounds are very different.

Gabriel Jesus, born in So Paulo, Brazil, has had a successful career, primarily playing for European clubs. His journey began in the youth academy of Palmeiras, a well-known Brazilian football club. Juan Jesus is not related to Gabriel Jesus.

Juan Jesus
Juan Jesus

Gabriel Jesus is not connected to Juan Jesus, contrary to popular belief.  Gabriel rapidly built a name for himself and drew the interest of prominent European teams with his extraordinary talent and impressive achievements.

He made a crucial move to Manchester City in 2016, where he continued to thrive and contribute to his team’s success.

Gabriel Jesus has also played for the Brazilian national team, demonstrating his abilities on the international level.

Juan Jesus, born in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, on the other hand, has his own set of talents and accomplishments.

His career commenced at Sports Club Internacional’s youth team, where he honed his skills and eventually debuted for the first team.

Juan was instrumental in Internacional’s 2010 Copa Libertadores victory. Subsequently, he embarked on a new chapter in his career, joining various clubs and making valuable contributions along the way. Juan Jesus has also proudly represented the Brazil national team, displaying his defensive prowess.

Juan Jesus Family And Net Worth

Juan Jesus, a tremendously accomplished soccer player, has established himself as one of the most popular and wealthy players. Juan Jesus has a net worth of around $5 million, according to respected sources such as Famous Birthday. His lucrative contracts with professional clubs and sponsorship deals have contributed significantly to his income.

Juan Jesus has no relation to Gabriel Jesus. Juan Jesus is one of his team’s top earners.  Juan Jesus’ quest for greatness began in 2007 when he joined Sports Club Internacional’s youth team. He demonstrated exceptional talent and determination, quickly ascended the ranks, and made his debut for the club’s first squad in 2010.

Juan had a memorable season, as he was instrumental in Sports Club Internacional’s win in the very coveted 2010 Copa Libertadores tournament.

Juan Jesus
Juan Jesus

Juan’s strong performances did not go unnoticed, and he secured a big transfer in December 2011. Sport Club Internacional reportedly paid R$9.26 million (about €3.8 million) for his services. Interestingly, 65% of Juan’s economic rights were purchased by his agent, Giuliano Bertolucci, during this transfer, while the remaining 35% were controlled by a third-party entity named DIS Esporte.

Juan’s registration rights owners used a Brazilian club called Coimbra Esporte Clube as an intermediary club to effectuate the transfer.

Juan Jesus Biography Timeline

  1. Juan Guilherme Nunes Jesus (Portuguese pronunciation: born 10 June 1991), usually known as Juan Jesus or simply Juan or Juje, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a defender for Roma. He was born in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
  2. After having played in the under-18 and under-19 national teams, in early 2010, Juan Jesus was selected to the under-20 team by its manager, Ney Franco.
  3. Juan Jesus started in the center of defense, alongside captain Thiago Silva, in all of Brazil’s matches at the 2012 London Olympics, helping the nation to a silver medal.
  4.  Juan Jesus is not dating anyone.
  5. On 24 September 2013, Juan Jesus renewed his contract with Inter until 2018 with a reported wage of €1.2 million per year.